Holy Redeemer Clerkenwell
• The late 19th-century Anglo-Catholic church in Clerkenwell sits at the junction of Exmouth Market and Rosebery Avenue in the London Borough of Islington.
• This Italianate church was built in 1888 to the designs of J. D. Sedding, and completed, after his death, by his assistant Henry Wilson, 1892-95. The church, which was built in the grounds of the former Spa Fields Chapel, originally a plain building the campanile tower and clergy house were added in 1906. The inscription on the cornice of the original structure reads Christo Liberatori translated as 'To Christ The Redeemer'.
• The interior of the church, including the baldacchino, was modelled upon Brunelleschi's Santo Spirito, Florence. Sculptural carving to the interior is by F. W. Pomeroy.
• It is a Grade II listed building.